Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ethan LOVES to swim



So let me get this straight. Ethan goes to Mema and Poppy's house for a few days and he comes home a champion swimmer. Slightly thinking that mema might be stretching a little, we go swimming tonight for a test run. The first thing Ethan say is "Skoot back mamma me not neeet you" My first thought is Mr. I am your momma and at two you do not need me???? I move back just a bit and without holding his nose Ethan does a flip in the pool just like his big sis!! I was shocked. I helped him up for a breath but he swims on his own to the stairs. Let me say that prior to this magical weekend at Mema and Poppy's house Ethan couldn't swim a lick and he for sure wouldn't jump off the side. So the next thing Ethan says is "me dive momma". Are you kidding me? You guessed it. He marched right up and head first dove right in the water. My baby is growing up. I love you Ethan.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I have GOT to see this! Can't wait. Maybe it will further motivate Bella!

The Cornelisons said...

I need to send Greyson to Mema and Pops house! Good job Ethan!!!