Thursday, February 04, 2010

My Little Helper

Daddy left for a mission trip today and will be gone all weekend. Please pray for their
safety and that they time will be used wisely. Please pray that they have all the physical
resources they need to do the contruction needed on the church in Alabama.

At Abby's school the letter of the week is "P". They had a "Proud" jar they filled with marbles when the
teacher noticed them doing something that made them proud. Once it was filled the teachers have planned
a Pizza Party for them. The parents are bringing other foods that start with "P"...you are not going to believe all
the food that starts with the letter P. There will be so much food tomorrow. We made cupcakes with Pink and Purple sprinkles!!
There will also be popcorn, pickles, pudding, punch, pretzles and maybe some popcicles. CRAZY.

Abby did wonderful making the cupcakes. I measured everything and she poured everything in!

My first time cracking an egg was in front of my kindergarten class. I cracked the egg and in attempt to pour it in the bowl the egg landed in the floor. I was so embarassed. Not my Abby. She cracked the egg like a pro and in the bowl it went!!

I love the tight grip she has....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: