Wednesday, June 06, 2007

And so it begins....

We have started potty training Abby this week. Yes, I realize she is only 17 months, however she initiated this whole process by showing interest so I thought we would give it a try. I never thought I would be so excited about her first time to go in her potty chair. I am also slightly embarassed to say I teared up and wanted to call every woman I know. Abby was/is so proud of herself however, now she wants to remove her diaper herself (ALL THE TIME). We are taking the approach of asking her every hour if she needs to go and taking a trip to the bathroom. I will keep you updated on the process (can you tell I am a proud momma?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny-- yes, I sit for the Greers! The girls are lovely.

Lozada's said...

Abby, if you only knew how expensive those diapers are, you would learn to potty real fast :)
Go Abby Go!