Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pumpkin Carving




Mema,
I just wanted to show you how sad I am for not being at your house right now carving pumpkins but how happy I will be when we get to!! Mommy said it was too cold and too early for me to come out and play last year. Mema, will you help me with my pumpkin? I know we can beat Uncle Brian. It is the other grandkids and their pumpkins I am worried about!! I love you and can't wait to see you this weekend. I have so many things to show you!! Mommy got me a new pair of shoes (that are too big but don't tell her).

Aunt Kim and Aunt Sharon, if you read this post can you come to mema and poppy's house the last weekend in October to carve pumpkins!! I have been waiting for this all year...well that and snowmen. I heard mema has a BUNCH of snowmen!! Anyway, let mommy know if you guys can that weekend and I will talk her into coming up there.

Love you guys and Carly you have lots of fun in Cotillion (I am not sure if that is spelled right, but I know you will have fun and you will have to teach me everything you learn!)

Ohh, one last thing. We went to Tristan's football game and they won!!! Yeah Tristan!!! I want to learn that too!!

Love you guys!!
Penny

No comments: